Benefits of Using Nasal Inhalers With Essential Oils
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy, but sometimes we just don't have the time or the tools on hand. Girl, let me tell ya - I can relate to how BUSY life can feel and that's why I recommend using portable nasal inhalers with essential oils.
Room diffusers, body rubs and oil-infused baths are some classic ways to experience aromatherapy, but if you're not spending the day at home to unwind.....then these methods are kind of irrelevant.
So how do you make aromatherapy portable? Read on further to learn about the benefits of essential oil infused nasal inhalers.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy has been in use for centuries in ancient cultures from China to Egypt and in beyond. This holistic treatment is used for a range of different conditions, both physical and mental.
Aromatherapy utilizes the power of essential oils, extracted from natural plant compounds, to heal and modulate mood and energy. While research in some areas are limited, many studies show significant improvements to mental health, sleep, pain relief and more in participants.
This method works by stimulating scent receptors in the limbic system, which includes the parts of your brain tied to emotions and memory. In the simplest terms, pleasant aromas can often promote pleasant feelings.
Millions of people around the globe use aromatherapy as a regular part of their daily or weekly routines. Here are some of the potential uses and benefits of practicing aromatherapy:
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Pain management
- Relieve nausea
- Headache and migraine management
- Improved digestion
- Energy boost
Oftentimes when we're at our most stressed or uncomfortable (in dire need of an aromatherapy boost), it isn't in the comfort of our own space at home. It's at a high stress job, an anxiety-inducing social event, or fighting road rage in rush hour traffic.
This makes the need for probability in the world of essential oils pretty important.
Enter: Nasal Inhalers
Aromatherapy inhalers deliver the oh-so-magical and all-natural power of essential oils to you. Simply place the wand to your nose, breathe in, and enjoy our thoughtfully-designed blends made to elevate your wellness.
These little gems are small enough to keep in your purse, pocket, desk, or nightstand. These will become a staple in your life because they pack a powerful punch of essential oils in a compact nasal inhaler.
How To Use Nasal Inhalers
Nasal inhalers are some of the most convenient portable methods to use aromatherapy as they don't require refilling, charging or any kind of maintenance.
Simply pull an inhaler from your pocket, purse, glove box, desk, etc. and open to inhale the calming power of essential oils.
- Try to find a quieter place to take a few deep breaths and find a moment of zen. A quiet break room, abandoned hallway or bathroom, etc.
- Hold up to your nose and breathe deeply. These inhalers can be used as often as necessary based on the person.
- As you inhale, try to clear your head of thoughts and focus on feelings of peace and calm.
Essential Oils To Try
Depending on what you're looking to accomplish with your portable inhaler, different oils and blends can be used.
Got allergies? A stuffy nose that won't let you enjoy the freedoms of regular breathing?
- Try minty or cooling oils like peppermint and eucalyptus. MOXĒ's Breathe inhaler is packed with oils to get you breathing easier in no time.
Headaches got you down?
- Peppermint is considered a potential analgesic (pain reliever) and could help with headaches and nausea. Try our Frost inhaler with peppermint and camphor.
Feeling that afternoon slump or tired?
- Citrus and spices have energizing effects. Look for oils like lemon and cinnamon.
Wanting to unwind or relax?
- Lavender and bergamot to the rescue! Both oils promote feelings of calm and relaxation.
Try MOXĒ's full line of portable nasal inhalers for on-the-go relief.
For those of us dedicated to aromatherapy as well as those just dipping their toes in, convenience and portability are a huge plus!
Nasal inhalers with essential oils can be the answer to integrating aromatherapy more seamlessly into our oh-so-busy and chaotic lives.